Monday

photog tip numero uno.

This month I thought I would do something new. Every few days I plan on doing a post giving tips to photographers whether you are professional or a newbie. Let's be honest, I'm no professional myself, so my sole purpose for this is simply just FUN! :) Plus I realize everyone has their own style and what I might see as totally awesome, you might think it's absolutely horrible. But that's the beautfy of it, we're all entitled to our own opinion :) So take my tips however you want!
See how baby's arm is all blurry? Iit's not always easy to pose babies without them creeping and wiggling around (unless they are asleep!) I had a realllllly hard time getting my camera to snap a perfect picture. But then again, who says perfect means there's not a little blur in there?! I think the wiggly arm adds character. You want your pictures to reflect personality, don't ya??