Friday

my Christmas list

I would be forever grateful if even ONE of these things(preferably the camera) showed up under the Christmas tree this year. The lenses are small enough to fit in my stocking ;)


85mm f/1.8 USM Autofocus Lens - Price $379.95
 
Canon 50mm f/1.4 USM Autofocus Lens - Price $349 

Canon EOS 50D SLR Digital Camera  (Body) - Price $929.29
- 15.1 Megapixel
- 6.3 fps Continuous Shooting
- Uses Canon EF & EF-S Lenses
- 3.0" Clear View VGA LCD
- Live View Mode
- Integrated Cleaning System
- ISO 3200 - Expandable to 12800
- 9-point Wide-area AF
- Face Detection Live AF
- HDMI Output

 Feel free to give me some $$$ to help my dreams come true :)




(pic & page done by my mommy)

Here's a better pic of Frank's Halloween costume. He looks miserable, but he's just faking it - he loved all the attention he got.