Wednesday

henry and frank, best friends forever.

I remember the first time Henry & Frank met. I couldn't put Frank on the ground because Henry wanted to tear Frank's face off, and Frank just wanted to nip at Henry's ankles. Everytime Henry came near Frank, he would get this look in his eyes and he'd start to growl. One day we put the two of them out in the backyard together and they sniffed each other for a minute, and were instantly buddies. Seriously, just like that. Doug and I wondered why we didn't try this sooner???

Now Frankie's favorite part of his day is going to play with Henry.


I totally realize these pictures make it look like Henry is tearing Frankie apart, but I swear Frank is just as crazy. If anything, he's the one that starts it. I wouldn't let my pup do anything that would actually hurt him. I promise I'm a good mommy ;)